I just take my own result of my previous semester
I am disappointed of my result
I am such a failure !
Y i cant make all the subject at least B+?
No matter what i do,
that's nth different.
- sigh -
Y i get separated with Winnie's class ? T___T
I shud say ..
I have no true fren in my current class.
Eventhou i get together with my 2 frens in class
no matter how hard i try to make myself lik them .
I cant make it .
Both of them are totally different with me .
It's like i am an outsider among them .
Their result are pretty good while mine is only average .
Sometimes i feel like they will gossip me at my back .
I just keep quiet.
They make me feel so stress .
They want everything in perfect.
I tink i am just a spoiler of the perfectness.
It's more than 1 year,
I stil cant adapt with their styles.
They are serious types of ppl
pretty hard to communicate with them .
I am feel i am not from their world .
The only ppl i can talk in class is Johnny.
I used to cal him as uncle bcos he always cal me kid -__-
Today i heard most of my primary schomates edy get married !
Awwww .. i stil single -__-
Not even got the experience of dating
But i know 1 thing .
I hate myself
How can i love other ppl while i hating myself so much ?
Mayb tat's the reason of being single til nw.
I am tired being pretended to be myself.
Always pretending to smile in the front,
Cry on the back.
Wat for ?
No idea with it. X_x
My existence is extra.
Tat's wat can i feel.
I tink someday if i really die ,
thr wont be anyone will care it.
My present is only extra.
No matter wat i do,
It's just EXTRA ^^.
I edy get used to it.
Hate to be alone
Hate to be extra
I can only feel my present on internet.
Mom n dad lik to nag me alot
Nag me FAT,
Nag me USELESS,
Nag me only know how to waste $
Nag me ... etc
I really so fat ?
I guess so ?
If not, y they keep nag me fat fat fat...
tired to listen to their nag
Everyday said i FAT & USELESS -_-
I hate to ask $ frm them
UNLESS i really dun hav $ to use
Then i would be listen to their nag den get my pocket $
Well, i tink i edy got 1 year nv ask $ frm them.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Moody day X_x
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hey hey.. life is unfair, jz work hard n u will be fine.
btw, almost all ur primary school frens gt married?? how old are they?? u better don follow them la.. i believe most of them din play safe ended up marrying each other in a very young age..
they r mostly 19 & 20 yr-old
they were my primary shclmates too
so this founder is my fren ^^
BY Ying
Ing
dun be so sad bout all those
u know
life is unfair
jz like sillytan'd said
many parents r oways nag on their children
i think they r really care bout u
jz they use the wrong methods to
& that doesn't mean they don't love u enuf :)
really
i also still single ah
single & available
LOL
dun worry lah
we go hving fun 2gather in the future,ok?
hehe
go to Japan :p
u r not alone
u hv parents,sis,frens
u hv me ^^
these ppl will truly care bout u
hehe
Post a Comment