Duno since when,
I am so "brave"
Usually i will only whisper his bad when he scold me.
Today i am extremely diff !
I answ him nicely,
My dad " I dun lik u always play 24hr with ur com " ( sounds in angry )
Wah ? 24 hrs? i nt robot , i need slp, eat, and etc...
and hor this morning i only play frm 9am to 12.30pm.
Half way 10am run to watch [ GetBackers ]
Then i jump to watch [ Hell Girl ]on 12.30pm
After that, i go take a nap til 2 or 3pm.
Wake up den go bath edy 3pm+
I reli dun lik his this phrase at all.
Then, i answ him
" I oso dun lik u always scold ppl "
When i speak out this phrase,
My dad get mad lik hell at me. LOL
Then he said
"Wah! now big liao hor ! feed u to 顶嘴?"
I answ him again
" Why not ? Since u so like to scold. i let u noe hw i tink of u. "
This time, i speak it out
My dad run to me and pull my hair and beat me in mad.
He almost lost control of his mad. x.x
and almost slap me.
He run to take a big stick ?
(wan to beat me de -.- )
I oso hav no idea y i nt afraid of tat.
I rather let him beat instead of running away.
Luckily my mom drag him out of my room. =x
After all, i calm myself in room.
I start crying X.x
I tot i promise somebody nt to cry.
But my tears really uncontrollable edy
keep flowing out. T.T
I cry nt bcos the pain of my body
BUT my heart. It's bleeding =x
This home is giving me alot of pain instead of happy
At that time i am really feel lik running away
but i nv do so.
Sometimes i dun really like to stay at home. X.x
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Quarrel with my dad T.T
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
everytime my dad nag on me
i jz keep silence
u r so brave ^^
LOL
sigh,if i quarrel back
he will definately nag more
haiz!is all like that de lah...
parents,they hv their own probs neither
life,childrens etc etc......
maybe ur dad was in pressure & stress
forgive him
since he is ur dad :)
& he always is
BY Ying
Post a Comment