I tot i can try to forgot him. =x
And lately ..
I was try so hard to live without him.
Indeed it's quite hard,
sometimes can be sad when tinking backward X.x
After a period, i was lack of tat sad feeling edy thou i stil abit sad =x
NVM. I wil stil work harder for myself.
When i am lack of thinking of him,
I had a Dream...
It's about HIM =.=
OMG, he phone me in my dream x.x
sounds so sweet zzzzzz
call me as laopo -.-lll
My MIND was BLANK in a sudden .
Just a few moment later,
I hav been wake up by my mom.
Dream awake my past feeling again -.-
I hate it! I hate it!
Dream recall my memory again ! T__T
I feel like bang wall T__T
All my effort to forget him was in vain bcos of DREAM
Make me feel the hope ? -.-
DREAM can be such silly n terrible !
- BIG BIG BIG BIG SIGHHHHHHHH -
Sunday, July 6, 2008
dreaming can be such terrible =.=
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
看来你的感情世界并不完全空白噢 :p
什么时候要请我这个老友喝喜酒???
哈哈哈哈!!!!!!
BY Ying
Post a Comment