CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Hmmm ?

After finish class of today,
the sky is extremely dark !
It seems like raining SOON !

Then Uncle Johnny said
'choi kooooo ( hakka - pity ), wan me send u gals back or nt?'
Cos Uncle Johnny noe i usually go back by bus.
my heart is whispered :
'AISEI ! y Uncle Johnny so gentlemen today ?!'
Since he asking us,
we got no reason to reject him
cos it's gonna raining soon. x.x
( us refer to me n HuiMin, my classmate )

1st time going back home with Uncle Johnny's car
He send HuiMin to home 1st
After that only send me home.
Hmmmm...
Uncle Johnny is really "old" edy,
He forgot tmr we got cytology's drawing slaid nid to hand up.
( Actually if HuiMin nv tel me, i oso 4got got this kind of hwork edy. I got mouth say ppl, no mouth say myself. LOL =x )
He told me a lot of thing abt himself.
Then i just found out,
he got feeling to a gal in our own college
hoho...
I was wondering abt who's this gal
According to his decription....
I stil nt so clear abt the gal?
Mayb from his church 1 ?
( I'm vry 3 8 XD )
OH MANNNNNN
He was asking me how to speak to tat gal x.x
I tot he shud be more expert than me in this factor?
LOL aiyoyo .
Mayb he really become mature liao =x

0 comments: