SOB !
I am pretty sad.
I cant get any form or any info from practical !
COS YTD IS SATURDAY !
Sat n Sun are my only day tat i can make it to Serian x.x
HAIZZZ...
Wat can i do now is pray for the GOD nia T.T
It seems lik anywhr oso hopeless.
I just know how famous is AH TAY is in Serian !
We call him as AH TAY,
My relatives call his dad as AH TAY too -.-
Aduh.. hw to make a diff ?
My mom said ...
1 is old TAY...
1 is young TAY...
Y not call him as SATAY more good ? XD
Aiya, i tink call him as Siang better la
My relatives said AH TAY's son,
All noe who's Siang edy.
See hw famous he's ?
YTD Siang bring me go survey to RANCHAN
Den we planned 1 day bring CCY, Kenny n Winnie go thr pinic oso
hahaha
Find one day we go thr pinic song song !
In tat evening,
I went to my big aunty's house.
She bring us to my cousin's thr
Suddenly i feel i'm so old
Cos my cousin's children hav to cal me as auntie
X_______x
One of them is quite notty
She keep asking me to help her take pic
Cute rite ? but she's quite notty XD
Sunday, July 27, 2008
The sat at serian
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment