Hmmmm
lately just found a new friend in red cliff,
He's vry nice to talk to..
I oways like to kacau him :x
U noe la,
My hobby is like to kacau ppl.
Hehe..
He said he's less talking to ppl.
He described himself as 静静又凶凶
But it's hard to blif when he talked to me,
Cos it doesnt sounds like 静静又凶凶 for me.
Lately he's the 1 who accompany me especially at nite :x
He like to dots at me so much .
Tat's y a nick come out for him "DOTTING KING"
Haha...
After "him",
He's the 1st guy i talked so much to :x
Although I nv meet him in real,
I can feel tat he's a caring ppl.
At least,
after I meet him,
I wont cry for "him" at nite anymore.
Instead, I smile for wat he did.
He calm me when i nt happy ^^
It's reli nice to meet such friend like him.
If got chance,
I reli wan to see his 静静又凶凶's face!
LOL...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment