I found my colour pencil
sooo stupid,
I keep it too nice til i couldn't find for it x.x
After watching the [Chrono Crusade],
my heart have been totally touched.
Tears is uncontrollable and flow out
I am really impress the strength & determination of Rosetta to searching for her brother, Joshua tat had been taken by the other bad demon.
Rosetta U are ROCKS !
SO as CHRONO too.
Eventhou it's a sad ending,
indeed it shows that they would die in peace.
Every story is end up wif die.
Just tat some story only write til their happiness without die.
The strength of love of ROSETTA & CHRONO would nv make a diff between
ROSETTA is human & CHRONO is devil.
The ending is so touching :S
It shows the story like
Rosetta had spend the last moment of her life with Chrono,
sitting on the long chair,
watching the sunset & die together in peace with smile.
I dun get it y Chrono wil die?
as the contraction of human & demon is running,
The life of the demon is rely on human's life.
As the demon never die,
the power of the demon,
It will eat & shorten the life of human.
That's hw Chrono & Rosetta live.
I saw hw heart is Rosetta had been suffered to hide her pain.
Smile in front of ppl,
pain at the back.
Chrono would try his best to protect Rosetta.
If can be avoid,
he would choose not to transform to demon
cos he know this will shorten Rosetta's life.
In order to fight the most devil demon, Aion
Rosetta had use out her last life &
let Chrono to use her life to kill Aion.
Chrono fight for her sake & for himself to protect her!
It's such romantic story ^^
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 2:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment