I just realise when the time get longer,
we can see how exactly is tat person's true face.
And I realise tat,
thr's a lots problem tat had happened between HuiMin & SaiEng
Although they seems like good fren.
I feel tat thr's no true frenship between 2 of them,
how can we hav a fren tat can give us so PRESSURE?
Mayb tat's wat we called treat fren as 竞争对手?
LIFE IS TOUGH TO HAVE A REAL FRENS.
SO.. I DO APPRECIATE MY FRENS ESPECIALLY TO
WINNIE, CCY, LIN SZE, AND WUI LEE 4EVA.
love you gals! ^^
I am going to do medical check up.
Hmmmm....
Duno when should go?
Kuching festival is gonna end soon.
I got no chance to go thr T.T
How sad..
This year,
nobody bring along me to go thr gaigai T.T
I had my Mid exam result as below
Pratikum imunohematologi klinikal 3 - A
Biochem - A
Kenalfaham Kom - B-
Parasitologi 3 - B-
others haven released the result yet :x
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment