CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

It's kinda long nv update my blog edy
SORRY for MIA so long ! :x
Lately just kinda busy with my college life
Just off frm midterm exam
But stil got alot hwork i haven done yet
especially CYTOLOGY !!!
SOOOOOO lazy to do hwork x.x

RED CLIFF's beta have been released!
I throw my hwork at the back
& start playing at this weekend after the exam.
LOL
It's such a complicated game
quite hard for me to lv ~.~
U can only choose either u wan lv or u wan skill
Cannot choose both T___T

Ytd went to movie with CCY
[The MUMMY 3] is vry vry funny
At the 1st sight,
RICK in tat movie is refreshing my mind back to [The Enchanted]'s PRINCE EDWARD !
HAHA i tot 2 of the character is the same ppl
but den i only found out
RICK is BRENDAN FRASER
PRINCE EDWARD is JAMES MARSDEN
I duno y when i saw WONG CHAU SANG as the General YANG come out that scene,
everyone is laufing at him including me too.
Mayb his appearance ? or his face look funny ? LOL
THE MOST FUNNY SCENERY in this movie is when...
after RICK and his family failed to kill the emperor at Shanghai thr,
they all back to EVELYN's brother's pub thr
RICK str8 away dash in to put all the ice cubes on a piece of cloth
i tot he wan to put at his wound of injuries.
Instead , he put it to his private part.
LOL! AT THIS RATE, EVERYBODY WAS LAUFING!

After the movie,
I saw JISSI at the cinema's toilet thr.
I was get informed MONDAY no class
WUHOOOOOoo
Tat's y i am able to sit at the computer for the whole day to play red cliff.
I saw her bf is every handsome.
Just exactly lik wat winnie have described. LOL

0 comments: