CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

YAY !
I have my practical at Serian
It's kinda lucky to have practical at thr ^^
At least I no need go so far away frm my hometown

ONE THING I COULD NV EXPECT !
OMG..
JOHNNY PAPA is same place practical with me
T____T
Once again,
ppl really tot Johnny papa is my BF
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO T__T
He's not my temporarily or permanent BF as Mariani said :x
HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
This is a big big big misunderstand
We are just like father & daughter only

See Winnie them get so far from me,
heart so pain.
Cos I noe they are sad with their practical place :x
Hopefully Winnie, LinSze & WanPink can grow stronger after the practical

Hmmmm
Eventhou I no need worry abt my practical place,
I stil hestitating tat whether I should continue for my further study or not
STRESSSSSSSS ARRRRRR
when thinking abt this problem.
Should I continue ?
OR Should I give up ?
Should I or Shouldn't I? @@
A lot ppl told me
I should be brave to continue for further study !
When I tink of my family condition,
It seems lik so tough for me?
Aiya duno la
Get it out of my mind for a temporarily 1st.

0 comments: