Ytd was raining so big when I stil in college
SIGH..
I was worried hw i goin home @@
Den my Johnny "daddy" promote himself said
"daddy sent u back la since it's raining so big"
WAHAHAHA no need take bus go home liao
But then
My classmate,CK
Keep asking me to folo "daddy" & him go to mooncake party with them
I edy sooooo tired cos I wake up at 2am
Den only start doin my hwork
"daddy" edy approve I no need to go
cos he understand me I need some rest
but...
CK was trying to force me go @@
Since he begging me so hard to go,
I promise him to go.
When I reach home, it's edy 6pm
Eat awhile,
Bath awhile,
Done.
I wait at home for "daddy" come to pick me up.
TIRED....
I message my "daddy",
"How now? I so sleepy ooo"
"daddy" reply me,
ask me slp .
I tot CK no go den I slp liao lor
Who noe after awhile, "daddy" sent a msg to me again
He said : "4got to tel u, CK got go. But nvm, I edy told him said u slp liao"
LOL "daddy" so concern me this daughter.
I hope CK not angry with me for no go :x
Is not I dun wan go,
Is I really need to charge my battery.
SORRY :X
Friday, September 12, 2008
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment