I get alot wishes from alot frensss
x333 u all ^^
I really appreciate this wonderful bday
The gifts i receive as in reality
In maple, i hav quite alot nice frens too
tat's wat they giv me =x
I would like to thx those who accompany me for my 20th bday's frens !
I love the present of u guys ^^
U guys really give me a wonderful bday
The most funniest thing on my bday
The lifts tat we take in cinema :x
2 lifts open at the same time, gals 1 lift guys 1 lift to go up 9th floor. we gals went in the wrong lift tat go down. LOL. GALs lose T.T those guys sooo "JIAN" on the top floor waiting for us to go up :x
WE WATCHED [THE DARK KNIGHT] ! x3333 it !
It's such a high tech & rich batman
hahaha
the batbike
the batcar
The batman's car n bike is super cool ! x333 it !
I only found out the bike is transform by batman's car due to disfunction of his car. LOL, can self destruction 1.
From this movie, we all learnt tat
BATMAN IS SCARE OF DOGGIES !
HAHAHA IT'S REALLY FUNNY !
In this movie,
I got notice 1 more thing.
GOT a char called LAU inside ! LOL !
OMG ! my mind str8 tinking of my "lengzai horny sis aka xhoneybaby"
Cos his rl name is LAU LEEYONG.
Short form is LAU. hahaha
Lau in [The Dark Knight] is bad guy. XD
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
20th bday on 20JULY
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 12:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment