CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yuki must JYJY oh =x

When i was eating lunch at my college's cafe thr,
my phone suddenly rang...
Then i pick it up and answ the phone call.
I heard a strange voice. =x

After a few talk,
I just know she's Yuki's mom.
I was being shocked. LOL
I have a long time never contact with Yuki edy.
From her conversation,
I only know Yuki's have been transfered to a school in Penang.
She said Yuki's hp just get robbed not long ago. x.x
I feel tat she's kinda worried abt Yuki
Moreover Yuki is her only child.
I guess she edy break with her bf =x
From what i saw,
she's the gal tat wont be so easy let her feeling go so fast 1.
She break with her bf nt long ago =x
The 3rd pt spoiled their relationship x.x
Mayb she nid time to get adapt.
I blif she can do it ! ^^

She's a pretty n fashion gal that i noe her from maple last time.
Although we nv meet each other in real,
she stil can treat me as a sister
and told me everything abt her prob =x
ANYWAY, YUKI U MUST JYJY TO MOVE ON UR STUDY.
DUN BCOS OF A TREE THEN GIVE OUT THE WHOLE FOREST =X
DUN SAD BCOS OF A STUPID GUY, NO WORTH IT !

0 comments: