I folo my uncle went to Ranchan Recreation.
I hav my best fren accompany with me ^^
This uncle johnny edy upgrade become my daddy liao
LOL.. he admit tat ME n CCY as daughter 1.
Eventhou his church's ppl are quite frenly
But we stil feel uncomfortable with them x.x
Meanwhile SATAY is in Serian,
den CCY n me asked for his help =X
Thx for Satay to bring us run away
Haha...
So den quickly run away n dump our "papa" at thr. =X
CCY n me took alot pic
myself
Ranchan waterfall
Ranchan "lover bridge" lol
Serian's market
After run away frm Ranchan,
We went to IGLOO hav a nice dish^^
This is the snowice i had ordered
YUMMY ~~~
MY FAVOURITE - MARIE COOKIE SNOWICE! x333
NEXT,
we went to KENNY's house.
We suppose to shock him
But sad we cant shock tio him T.T
After tat,
I had been sent back to home liao :x
Monday, September 1, 2008
Posted by 银银 ♡ MYSELF at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment