CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whooaaaa
This morning
I have been shocked by Kenny
He suddenly sent me sms
"Hihi"
Den, i only found out
He have been breaked with his GF :x
Haizzzz
Hope he's doin fine.

As wat i expect,
Winnie IS LAUGHING at the pic tat i hav keep it in hp
(Mdm Liuk & her Hubby's pic)
p/s: Mdm Liuk is my 2ndary chinese teacher, who i rmb she had giv me a red form saman in my school record for the reason i din't do my hwork :X the whole class kena saman. lol. she's known as "mother tiger" in my school last time. omg. shhh dun let her noe i wrote her like this :x

I had been successfully tricking him ^^
(Xiang- my fren tat i noe in red cliff)
Haha...
It's a long story tat i duno hw to say
Just when I tink of the bathroom,
I will lauf til my stomach so pain :x

0 comments: